WHERE DO YOUR DONATIONS GO?
Before you make a donation, we would like you to know how the money we receive is spent.
All donations go to our general fund.
Some specific examples of what the funds are used for include:
- The creation of a faith-based recovery house
- Placing individuals in treatment
- Provide us the funds to offer one-on-one mentoring
- Equip local churches to build their own addictions ministries
- Hold educational events
- Help homeless find jobs and homes
- Bring new believers to Christ
- Help luke warm
christiansfind that fire and faith again, to renew their relationship with God and start sharing His love with others
- We provide rides to church services and meetings as well
None of these things can happen without the generous donations we receive from people like you. Every dollar counts. Please consider a donation today. We are in process of getting our 501c3 status, so all donations will be retroactively tax-deductible 27 months from
If you haven’t already Sign Up for our devotional that goes out Mondays, Wednesdays
Be sure to attend a Breaking Addiction Meeting (B.A.M.) or three! We would l
Blessing in Christ,
Facing Addictions Ministry Team